One-Step, Adaptable Products
- Metal precipitants
- pH adjusters
- Emulsion breakers
RM-10 is a comprehensive line of wastewater treatment products that are capable of breaking oily emulsions, removing oils, metals, and suspended solids from contaminated waste streams. RM-10 is a single step treatment process that generates clean water and a non-leaching sludge that passes TCLP, RM-10 products are available in granular, semi-granular, and powdered varieties. CETCO's feeder equipment makes RM-10 adaptable to various treatment systems including batch and continuous flow.
Accofloc is a line of high swelling sodium bentonite clays selected for their unique ion exchange capability that provide a long list of usage benefits when used in conjunction with polyelectrolytes or inorganic coagulants. These benefits include increased floc size and weight, reduction in settle time, improved suspended solids removal, enhanced water clarity, and trace metals removal.
- RM 10 Case Study: Egg Washing Facility 1033 KB
- RM-10 Flocculant Removes Hexavalent Chrome at Metal Fabricating Plant 841 KB
- RM-10 Flocculants Cut Energy Costs at Plating Company Case Study 963 KB
- RM-10 Flocculants Eliminate Disposal Costs for Brick Manufacturer Case Study 645 KB
- RM-10 Flocculants Eliminate Hazardous Waste Disposal Case Study 687 KB
- RM-10 Flocculants for Post Treatment Case Study 580 KB
- RM-10 Flocculants Help Copper Tubing Manufacturer Case Study 321 KB
- RM-10 Flocculants Treat Multiple Waste Streams Case Study 296 KB